Adaptive Avenue was recognized by Jeff Pesek in the MN innovation / startup media for its innovative response to the current challenges of the lucrative, yet embattled online advertising space. We’re getting traction in the retail e-commerce segment with our high-performance, low-overhead solution that differentiates us significantly from the competition. Our performance-based model that integrates seamlessly with existing distribution systems is particularly attractive among high-volume internet retailers.
- Welcome to the world’s smallest IKEA store: Just 300px wide and holds 2,000 products
- Google Chairman Invests in Rich-Media Display-Ad Startup
- Google Steals Yahoo’s Display Revenue Crown
- Adaptive Avenue @ St. Paul Pioneer Press: “Giving Web Users More Control Over Ads”
- Adaptive Avenue @ Best Buy (Remix)